On this episode of Life Handmade, we sit down to tackle some tough subjects with the inspirational Jen Hadfield (aka "Tater Tots and Jello). She discusses depression, divorce, and anxiety and how they impacted her creativity. Learn how Jen discovered journaling as a beneficial outlet on her road to creative success and what inspires her to create some of your absolute favorite collections for Pebbles.
- More Info on the Life Handmade Podcast
- Scrapbook.com: Store and Community for Crafters
- Jen’s Website
- This Is Family Collection by Jen Hadfield
- Hey, Hello Collection by Jen Hadfield
- Jen’s Instagram
- Jen’s online recipe book
- Podcast Music by Mindy Gledhill "Pocket Full of Poetry" and Justin Busch "By Your Side"
- Podcast Cover Art Projects by Flora Farkas